Cyber Security Specialist
Hanami has recently been instructed by a member of the FTSE 100 to find a cyber security specialist to join the UK CISO office. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of GDPR and other relevant data protection legislation, as well as being a confident communicator.
- Help to design effective security controls, keeping updated with relevant industry threats.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, ensuring that effective process is understood by relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare business for relevant security audits.
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection/GDPR.
- Any relevant qualification, CISM/CISSP etc. considered a plus.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders, able to simplify security concepts where needed.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Previous experience of performing vulnerability assessments.
If you would like to have more information about this position please contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880.