Graduate Electronics Engineer
You will be responsible for creating new electronic products and improving existing products.
The role includes design of electronic projects and working with suppliers and manufacturers. You will be responsible for the quality of electronic products, including manufacturing QA and fault troubleshooting
Our client are a global manufacturing business based in Gloucestershire and are looking for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their busy team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Design of electronic products at the company
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure electronic systems meet overall project requirements.
- Responsible for quality of electronic system of products.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Defining and be the responsible author for original design specifications for both internal designs and / or third party specifications.
- Planning & monitoring the development life cycle until production release of the assigned electrical designs.
- Communicating to all levels of the organisation project status, highlighting issues and risks with associated mitigation activities.
- Monitoring the performance of prototypes against the design specification as well as initiating modifications to those plans.
- Generate models and drawings (layouts, assemblies, details etc.) based on specifications.
- Contracting manufacture of PCBs.
- Generate and participate in procedure preparation (assembly, prototype testing etc.).
- Advise on the ordering of new tools and equipment for new product validation and production as required.
The successful Graduate Electronics Engineer will have:
- Degree-level qualification in electronic engineering
- Experience of embedded systems and microprocessors an advantage
- Minimum 2 years' experience in industry would be very beneficial
£25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience