Our client, a well-known financial advice business, is seeking an individual to work on a one-on-one basis providing paraplanning support to one of their senior Adviser's.
- Compile bespoke reports that are specifically tailored towards the client's requirements; the average client has at least £500k to invest
- Must demonstrate a high attention to detail and the ability to deal with complex investment solutions
- Research a full range of financial planning products and on the back of this write detailed recommendation and strategy reports which will result in specific recommendations to be passed onto the Adviser
- Conducting gap analysis on the clients existing financial arrangements
- Preparation of quotations and research for client meetings
- Hold the Level 4 diploma in financial planning, or at least be working towards this
- Previous paraplanning experience
- A highly articulate and numerical individual
- Highly organised
- Ability to balance commercial needs and compliance requirements
- Develop a thorough understanding of the businesses advice process
If you are interested in the Paraplanner role then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924316