Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant - Close to Mapperley
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above in your Geography or History degree and are now looking to hit the ground running with your career?
Maybe you are in search of a role that incorporates your subject specialism; allowing you to share your knowledge each day?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to take on a paid Humanities Teaching Assistant role, for the remainded of the academic year, to allow you to explore teaching as a possible career option?
This large forward thinking Nottingham Secondary, are in search of an ambitious and inspiring graduate to join their supportive team. You will not only gain the instrumental classroom experience you may need to begin a teaching career but you will also get your first taste of what it's like to impart your humanities knowledge to inspired young minds in an educational environment.
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:1 or above - Ideally Russell Group
- Nottingham location - Close to Mapperley
- Ideal for graduates seeking a career in teaching
- Great teacher training experience
- Close to public transport links
- Earn up to £300 per week
- Immediate start
The ideal graduate for this Humanities Teaching Assistant position will have graduated with a 2:1 or higher in their Humanities degree. You must not only be passionate about your subject, but also possess the ambition and drive demanded by the teaching profession. You will be an enthusiastic, yet empathetic person, driven by your ambition to provide young people with best platform to fulfil their full potential.
- Humanities Graduate Teaching assistant
- Bring your innovative and creative ideas to an already dynamic department
- You will be required to work with students who need extra support
- Small targeted groups or on a one to one basis.
- Assist teachers with the planning, preparation and delivery of lessons across the humanities department giving you perfect exposure to the teaching process.
Join a secondary school that is not only renowned for its development of future teachers but also boasts excellent academic attainment records. You will be joining a strong team who are devoted to helping struggling students meet their potential.
This school is ideally located close to public transport links and is easily accessible by road.
This is the perfect environment for a Humanities graduate to become a teaching assistant and kick start their career in education. If you are an diligent and ambitious graduate seeking the opportunity to impart your knowledge then apply today by clicking 'Apply' to get your CV over to us immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924120