Event Marketing Assistant | Energy Industry
Independent Event Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start | London EC1V
Citipeak Events is a sales and marketing firm that adds a personalised touch to the marketing world. A small business with a big future, Citipeak Events create and manage both Event and B2B strategies for our client’s sales and marketing campaign requirements. With a millennial workforce of career driven, ambitious and competitive individuals, Citipeak Events believes success bred success and boasts a culture of inclusive tenacity.
What we offer;
- Immediate Start
- No Marketing Experience Required
- In-house and On-site Guidance and Advice
- Supportive Environment
As an Independent Event Marketing Assistant, you can Expect
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives
- Advancement within company ~ bases on results, not seniority
- Personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
- Travel opportunities
We want you to be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start. You'll be learning and working towards achieving marketing, sales and customer service related targets. You'll work in a variety of ways to promote our client’s products and services in a favourable manner. The objective is to increase brand awareness and market share for our client.
You will be an active participant in…
- Face-to-face marketing and sales presentations
- Retail sales and in-store promotions
- General customer service and consumer relations
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
All we ask from you is…
- A positive, professional attitude
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
- A friendly and positive vibe
If you're over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!
If you’re excited about working in sales and would like to be part of a fast-growing industry, then please send your CV with all relevant contact details including a current UK contact number. We will be shortlisting candidates within 1-3 days to meet with the manager for a preliminary appointment.
With fantastic business development opportunities, we routinely invite successful candidates to spend a fun-filled unearned day at one of our events. This is designed for you to see what we do on a day to day basis. This will help us make an educated decision on whether the opportunity is right for you. Personal time management and self-motivation are key as we work in a self-employed, performance based environment; this allows you to be in control of your earnings, progression and your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925342