Legal PA - Employment (J8520) - Bristol - Permanent - up to £25k p/a
Legal PA - Employment (J8520) - Central Bristol - Permanent - up to £25k per annum
We have an exciting, new opportunity for an experienced PA to join our client’s Employment department. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Responsibilities of the role:
Supporting the legal team, the main purpose of the PA role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a number of Fee Earners.
In what is a highly busy environment, you will work closely with the PAs within the group to ensure an enhanced level of service is provided in a timely manner, including:
- Proactively take responsibility for diary management including all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for Fee Earners and anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance
- Assisting with and ensuring business development mailing lists are up to date and identifying opportunities to support business develop initiatives and marketing plans.
- Creating, amending and formatting varied and complex documents in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
You will also play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process, including detailed fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships, working closely with our international offices and accounts team.
The willingness to pro-actively identify opportunities, contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team will also be an essential part of this role.
Requirements of the role:
You will have relevant experience and knowledge in a PA role, ideally within a legal or professional services environment. We are looking for someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class organisational skills.
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to have excellent time and performance management.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail (in particular in managing complex billing arrangements).
- Flexibility, diversity and proactive positivity are key attributes.
- Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis.
- Ability to flexibly manage change.