- Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support the game
- Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
- Champion quality in our development process, demonstrating our values and taking an active role in improvement of engineering
- Be part of the company's culture; Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79164736