Head of Finance
Head of Finance role, reporting into the director of this INGO and to take full ownership of financial management and administration for the organisation. Based in zone 1.
This international charity helps and supports people in poor health across the world in poverty stricken areas. With growth from £10-£20m turnover over the last three years they now employ 600 staff worldwide and 25 in a London head office. With a highly collaborative culture where staff are highly passionate about the work the organisation does, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in the sector.
- Take ownership of the organisations financial management and accounting
- Assist the Director in the strategic management overall as a member of the Senior Management Team
- Ensure that all financial compliant is met, that systems are effective and secure and that all reporting deadlines are met
- Produce timely projections and analysis to enable budgetary oversight and strategic decision-making
- Manage a small finance and administration team
- Work very closely with programmes staff globally to ensure that high standards of financial management are also upheld worldwide, in particular: risk, cash flow, donor funding requirements
- Oversee organisational administration (IT, legal, HR, head office)
This role requires a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong understanding of financial compliance, regulation and accounting standards, ideally in relation to restricted funding. You will have strong communication skills and experience of working with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels.
- Salary - £45,000 to £50,000
- 25 Days holiday plus enforced christmas leave