This FTSE listed company is calling upon the talents of an experienced credit controller. If you’ve worked in credit control for over 2 years and know the role in and out, this could be your break! This IT Company is looking for the right person to step in and take control of the credit control department. Such a company is known in the press for having one of the highest employer satisfaction scores in the area.
Main responsibilities will be to assist with the chasing of outstanding debt, assisting with queries and to have the confidence to liaise with other departments to resolve complex queries. A lot of the role will also involve a customer facing element.
This role will be a breadth of fresh air for some and chance to really get the foot in the door into a big company. Secure and stable job security is something not to be missed out on!
Ideally, you will:
- SAGE or similar accounting software experience
- Be able to use Microsoft excel with ease
- Have shown in the past that you can hit deadlines and targets
- Many years credit control experience
In Return, you will:
- Rewarded with a competitive salary in accordance with your experience level
- Be given promotional opportunities as and when you increase experience
- Welcomed by a large yet friendly finance department
- Offered free parking and shopping discount vouchers, with many other similar perks too
If you’re ready for a new challenge and think you’ve got what it takes, don’t wait about. Apply now!