A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join a team to work on a their exciting new start up company. This opportunity with be based within the digital district in the heart of London.
Summary of role
The UX designer's primary responsibility will be to drive product design, including research, ideation, concepting, detailed design, prototypes and user testing.
1. Strong product development and design skills demonstrated by feature and function rich products out in the market. - Not campaign and marketing led work.
2. Strong practical UX and UI skills. The candidate should have a background as a creative director or lead designer in their past.
3. A strong portfolio showing work for strong brands that demonstrate solid conceptual skills, research, synthesis, design principle definition, detail design (interaction design, visual design, animations) and detailed specifications (wireframes, visual language comps, typography, grids and measures) - They should be able to talk to every aspect of the work even if it was done by others under their direction.
4. They know how to work with banks.
- Experience in software design and development
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent area
- Experience with designing and launching quality consumer technology products
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Well-rounded, user-centered design portfolio that spans across multiple device types
- Graphic and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision or other tools for graphic design, visual design.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of agile software development process
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924385