FX Middle Office Trade Support
Currently looking for a candidate with strong Middle Office FX knowledge for a position within a top tier brokerage house. A good knowledge of deliverable and NDF's are key. would ideally suit someone with 1-3 years middle office experience.
- Front to back FX trade flow and the associated operational risks
- Management of trade flow, subsequent verification and amendment of any STP failure.
- Administration of key vendor platforms, Integral, One Zero, MT4, Smart Trade and Currenex
- Processing and verification of TOM next rollovers via above platforms
- Position exposure monitoring and reporting
- Creation and subsequent management of STP mappings for new onboarding clients
- Calculation and distribution of desk P&L (daily estimate and monthly official)
- The successful candidate will have:
- Direct experience of FX trade support within a Middle Office environment.
- High level of product knowledge across all FX products.
- Working knowledge of MT4, Integral and Currenex.
- Proactive mindset and a desire to challenge existing procedures and processes.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of Operational Risk in the context of FX trade support.
- Strong analytical skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959912769