Client Relations Associate - UK Institutional
Our client, a large Investment Manager is currently looking for a Client Relations Associate to join their UK Institutional team.
- Coordinate client activity and provide the central point of reference for internal and external contacts
- Point of contact for all client inquiries and collaborating with colleagues in other departments to successfully resolve them
- Partnering with an Institutional Advisor to ensure strong client relationships
- Coordinating and overseeing client service and prospecting materials such as presentations for meetings, RFPs, ad hoc reports and general correspondence
- Maintaining client files and CRM system/databases
- 1-5 years prior work experience preferred, ideally within client relations and/or client servicing/account transitioning team within asset management
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, detail-orientation
- Ability to interact with senior management and to handle confidential information
- Bright and energetic with a can-do attitude
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924668