The world of data is changing rapidly, and new data sources are providing rich, new opportunities. My client turns this data into insight by taking a holistic view, sorting data gold from digital landfill. They understand their client's systems, data and communication needs and create an approach that works, completely bespoke to each client and its needs.
My client is looking for a Campaign Executive to support the Client Services team in the production of everyday project delivery for the organisations clients. The successful candidate will support the Campaign Managers in the review and analysis of the marketing campaigns managed by the business on behalf of their clients.
- You should be competent in SQL as you will be expected to translate defined processing rules into efficient program code (via Kognitio)
- The successful candidate will have experience in SQL databases, as well as the use of Apteco Faststas. You will use these tools to produce counts, contracts and reports from data files and managed databases.
- You be required to set up HTML and broadcasting of emails using the organisation technology.
- You must have excellent communication, both written and verbal. There will be engagement with internal stakeholders.
- You will have an excellent eye for detail - both in regard to your own work but also checking the quality of work from your team members.
- Demonstrable experience of direct marketing or database management is advantageous.
- Use of a mixture of the following:
- MySQL/My SQL server/Oracle
- Marketing automation tools such as Faststats, Cascade, PeopleStage or Adobe
- Names and Address processing software such as Capscan or QAS
- Email Broadcasting tools such as Pure360, Adestra or Silverpop
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925404