Office 365 Engineer
Office 365 Engineer
About the role
Your primary responsibility will be to provide 3rd line technical support for Microsoft solutions for our managed service customers. Predominantly focused on Office 365, you’ll use your Microsoft technology expertise to diagnose and resolve issues escalated by our service desk team and also focus on O365 migration/upgrade & transitional services.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you are as passionate about customer service as you are technology. As a talented Microsoft Analyst you’ll be a key part our ongoing success. A friendly personality that you are able to convey over the phone is essential as you will be the first person our clients call when their system isn’t working as it should be.
Key skills needed
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 (advanced features e.g. DFSR and AD)
- Experience supporting Office 365 (O365) including directory sync and ADFS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Ability to fault find Office suite products
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Worked in a similar environment – Managed Services
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certified
- Azure (exposure or understanding)
- SQL application exposure
- Virtualisation skills (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Exposure to Monitoring Technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
At Softcat we show our appreciation for our employees by offering them a full range of benefits and perks including free breakfast and tea/coffee throughout the day, regular team and company-wide events, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, shares and many more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925288