Regional Sales Manager - North & Scotland
We are currently working in close partnership with an audiology market leader, my client manufacturers, develops and markets industry leading hearing and balance diagnostic solutions, operating on a global platform.
I am currently recruiting for the highly-reputable position of Regional Sales Manager for the North & Scotland, enviable opportunity to join a forward-thinking, innovative company operating within a rapidly advancing market place.
• To manage and develop the selling of audiological solutions through both private and public channels
• Identify new customers and opportunities
• Effective account management and competitive negotiation
• To provide on-going product training and support
• Attainment of company defined targets and expectations
• Work in close liaison with the Line Manager to forecast business levels and ensure delivery against agreed targets
• Ideally positioned on M62 corridor
• Experienced in Capital sales with a preference for exposure in the hearing industry (or an audiology background)
• Proven sales record
• Keen for a new challenge
• Salary: Competitive, plus £20k OTE (with additional accelerator)
• Executive car i.e. BMW / Audi etc
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Consultative selling style
If you're interested in the above role, then please do apply online, or for more information please contact Audiology Recruitment Consultant Patrick Reed. Feel free to visit out website consultsearch.co.uk.
Consult Search and Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion unfortunately you have not been successful.