2nd / 3rd Line support
I am looking for a 2nd / 3rd line support engineer to work within a help desk team for a managed service provider. The successful candidate will provide a high level of technical advice to clients and depending on business needs may be required to provide additional support to aid project related work.
- Issue Resolution (within strict SLAs)
- Incident Management and Change control – Time Management
- Maintaining external client relationship and service satisfaction
- Escalation to 3rd line when required (close 2nd/3rd line partnership)
- Monitoring of KPIs and Time Recording
- Managing third party applications (Cloud and On-Prem)
- Technology & Vendor Research – contributing to organisation IT Strategy
- ISO27001 Adherence
- Several years’ experience supporting a multi-site estate.
- Proficient use of Technologies: LAN & WAN Networking, VPN & Connectivity, Citrix (VDI), Microsoft, Datacentre Compute & Storage (SAN), Backup & Disaster Recovery.
- Accreditation's within two or more of the following technologies: Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Networking Vendors such as Cisco or Juniper.
- Able to give examples of successfully achieving performance against SLAs/KPIs with previous employers/clients.
- An air of confidence and professionalism: In-person, on the telephone and with written documentation.
- Flexibility: willing to travel to numerous client locations at short notice.
If you are interested click apply and i will be in contact as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924994