Stores Supervisor, Storeman, Stores, Goods Inward Inspector, Steel Stockist, Maintenance Engineer, Stock Controller, Engineering, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Automotive, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 per hour
STORES SUPERVISOR WANTED - PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE IN NOTTINGHAM!
EMBS are currently working in partnership with a leading engineering company who manufacture complex, precision engineered components for a number of industries including Nuclear, Oil & Gas, and General Engineering.
Based in Nottingham the client is looking to recruit a Stores Supervisor on a permanent basis.
The candidate will play and integral role in the companies current and future growth and will be in working within the stores area overseeing current stock and new parts and material coming in.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running the stores department inline with company and industry standards
- Receiving materials and parts from customers and suppliers
- Booking in stock using the companies MRP / ERP system
- Picking and identifying existing stock
- Checking stock and managing the layout of the stores area
- Stock / Goods Inwards Inspection - cross reference part / material numbers, dealing with all relevant paperwork
- Check material certification
A successful applicant MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in stores / material handling / good inwards position within an engineering environment who manufacture parts for the Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Medical or Nuclear industries
- Experience of stock control or stocktaking
- Ability to work to company standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Knowledge of engineering kitting / working to Bills of Materials
- Experience of working with various materials
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication skills
- Ability to use MRP / ERP systems (SAP, Oracle or other systems will be considered)
- Time management skills
- Computer literate
- FLT licence - Counter Balance
- Full driving licence
- Can do attitude and a willingness to learn
In return the client is offering:
- Stability: Permanent position within a growing organisation
- Hourly rate: Up to £12 per hour depending on experience
- Day shift: Early finish on Fridays
- Overtime available: X1.5
- Company bonus scheme, Contributory pension scheme, Holiday entitlement, Car parking facilities and a modern working environment.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925183