ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR - PLASTICS
£40,000 - £46,000
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING
Are you looking to kick start your New year, with your next fresh challenge?
An outstanding opportunity has become available for an Engineering Supervisor to join a busy, manufacturing facility.
This would be a great start to your New Year, giving you the opportunity to join a multi-site International high volume production Company.
- Leadership of team, to assist manufacturing in order to achieve plan adherence through support with start ups’, programming, material issues, tooling , processing and breakdowns
- Lead process improvement activities in order to achieve company targets for Scrap / Downtime / Productivity
- Define and control all aspects of the manufacturing process, to include start-up / shutdown / Tool Change / colour change procedures and Process Settings
- Drive Continuous Improvement Activities in order to achieve cost down targets
- Scrap reduction
- Develop and Maintain TPM system in conjunction with Maintenance and Tooling so that downtime targets can be achieved
- Manage all the mould tools and processes and maintenance of the tools
- Heavy involvement with new tooling and assist with the commissioning
- Communication and liaison with relevant Toolmakers
- Occasional travel overseas to view new tools
- Relevant qualification in Engineering and a track record within an Injection Moulding Process and Assembly
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Flexible with occasional travel overseas
- Previous experience of managing all the mould tool and the processes
- Previous commissioning knowledge
- Commercially aware
- This role would suit an inspiring character, with bags of energy and enthusiasm.
This is a wonderful opportunity to continue your successful career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924181