Senior IT Project Manager
Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Package
I am looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to come in and join a high-growth FinTech organisation that has expanded into 20+ countries over the past decade and has a number of exciting potential Mergers and Acquisitions in the pipeline. You will report directly into the Head of Projects and Programmes and be responsible for delivering a variety of IT software delivery projects within International payments, Foreign Exchange etc. It is essential that you can demonstrate working with 3rd party development teams (offshore) as well as an internal Development teams.
The successful candidate will have exceptional stakeholder management skills and demonstrable experience in operating across a number of Senior Executives to deliver projects. The organisation has a diverse client base spread across a number of European countries and as a result may benefit from language skills or delivering projects across multiple geographies.
- Background operating within a Software Houses or FinTech firm is highly desirable (I would also consider candidates that have Financial Services and Insurance backgrounds)
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple end-to-end software delivery projects is essential
- Client facing role is desirable
- Track record of projects related to software and applications is essential (ideally specific experience delivering International Payments or Foreign Exchange payments projects)
- AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall essential
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors to deliver
FinTech organisations are extremely disruptive and this organisation has already built a substantial client base and can demonstrate strong organic growth and M&A to become the leader in their market. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924778