Audit & Compliance Associate
eraki Talent?s exclusive Global client are looking for multiple Audit and Compliance Assistants to join an expanding team.
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised. This role is based within an established licensing team and plays a vital part ensuring internal controls are adhered to at all times.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Respond to high volumes of incoming calls and e-mails
- Completing accurate assessments of applications within audit and ensuring they are in line with internal controls.
- Perform complex data processing
- Liaising with external bodies such as ACCA and AAT
- Provide a first point resolution service to clients in a professional manner
- Undertake administration duties to support document maintenance
- Liaise with external regulators and other internal teams and departments
- Updating and maintaining high volumes of client data using bespoke systems
- Attend internal and external meetings
Background of the Position:
- Used to working in a business culture that promotes adherence to procedures and controls
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Highly skilled in problem solving and analysis work
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Strong understanding of the ACCA or AAT qualification
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959915849