Network Engineer - Project Management
Role: Network Engineer - Project Management
Key Essential Skills
Infrastructure Delivery, Implementations, Network Essentials, Network connectivity, WAN/LAN, VPN, Switches, TCP/IP, Cisco and Juniper Networking, MS Project, MS Office Suite, you must have a strong understanding of project management and the full life cycle.
You must have excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude.
£35,000 to £40,000 annually.
Outline of Role
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team focussed on delivering high-level services around data centres, switches, LAN/WAN with network essentials experience required to define, document and manage small to medium scale implementation projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices. You will be responsible for preparing, maintaining project plans and track activities against the plan. Implement effective communication plans and operating rhythms, including provision of regular and accurate reports. Working in our Milton Keynes office to offer a global service "eyes on glass".
Role & Responsibilities
- Stakeholder management
- Coordinate activities (technical and non technical) with network teams from High Level Design to implementation to operational assurance.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to ensure project deliverables and timescales are agreed.
- Liaise with Commercial and Business Operations to ensure efficiency around the commercial governance framework.
- Liaise with BCO to ensure accuracy of hardware ordering and deliverability.
- Experience of co-location space diversity in terms of Network and Mechanical and Electrical, Telecommunications, Data infrastructure and Financial Data Networks include the carrier access networks
- Drive deliverables and dates with respective teams and their dependencies.
- Manage multiple deployments and priorities
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes - Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924102