Investment Communications Associate
- Support the communication, both externally and internally, through the written word and through other media, of diverse aspects of the firm’s investment approach, performance and thought leadership, including regular fund and strategy commentaries.
- Take responsibility for interviewing and working with members of the investment team to prepare a broad range of materials, including ad hoc content across a broad range of topics and media, as well as regular fund and strategy commentaries.
- Provide support in drafting and editing all such materials.
- Generate ideas for, and create, marketing and thought leadership material, from inception through to design, compliance and final distribution, for use with our direct audiences and our partnered distribution channels, and in third-party publications.
- Generate a wide variety of investment-related and other content for the firm’s digital media, including ‘Fly on the wall’ blog, with particular focus on content that supports the company as a thought leader and active community partner.
- Content types to be as broad as possible and to include film, infographics, campaigns, and competitions (in all of which we work in collaboration with our marketing digital media, and presentation/design teams).
- Provide support literature and multi-media content for the company’s events
- Help draft and submit award submissions
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Degree-level educated
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925612