Rent and Income Manager
An opportunity for an ambitious Income Manager has arisen with an established nationally recognised Housing Association. They are going through a period of exciting change and looking for someone to ensure the housing management functions are delivered to a high standard.
The opportunity to join an organisation who offer great career prospect. An organisation who embed their culture and values in everything they do. They operate a high trust high performance way of working offering good work life balance.
As a Rent and Income Manager:
* You will monitor budget and service delivery against target.
* You will support the tenants, offer advice and manage complaints.
* You will recover arrears and maximise rent income.
* You will set clear objectives and targets for team and individual to ensure high performance is obtained.
* Due to the nature of this role, you must have at least 3 years recent experience working for social housing provider (ex: in rent collection or debt recovery).
* NVQ Level 3 in Housing Management.
* Strong knowledge of relevant legal procedures and welfare benefits
* Experience of building great external networks.
* Experience of leading teams to provide excellent customer services.
Competitive salary + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925231