Infrastructure Manager, Server, Network, Financial Services
Harris global are recruiting on behalf of our client a leading financial services organisation for an Infrastructure Manager to join their Infrastructure and Operations team on a permanent basis to work within their modern central London office.
The successful Infrastructure Manager responsible for the company’s infrastructure, ensuring the platform is efficient, reliable, responsive and is secure enabling the business to carry out its business to support strategic goals. Management, leadership and development of a team of experienced, technically diverse team members.
- Lead, manage and develop a multi-disciplined team delivering and supporting network and server infrastructure services.
- Ensure the infrastructure team maintain their customer focus, support 1st/2nd line Incidents and problems & provide in-house training / coaching where required.
- Work as part of a diverse management team to deliver operational services.
- Provide technical guidance to change and delivery teams building new services for transition into production.
- Provide technical input and resources into projects.
The successful Infrastructure Manager will possess the following experience:
- A Financial Services background would be advantageous but not essential.
- Well-developed presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate practical experience of managing change
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a diverse technical team.
- Technical understanding of some of the following technologies: Windows, Exchange, VMWare, Networking, Azure
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like a full job description, then please apply.
Infrastructure Manager, Server, Network, Financial Services, Infrastructure Manager, Server, Network, Financial Services
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924454