Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about recruitment and want to move into a role that is more focused on the building of relationships between new and existing clients?
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment, our Manchester hub here at Student & Worker Support is looking to build on their success by adding a Business Development Manager.
The role would be field based, however our hub is conveniently located in the city centre, giving you access to:
- A refreshing, open planned sales floor
- Large, spacious interview rooms
- A large database to kick start your career
- A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Car Allowance
- ILM Accreditation
- Away Days
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discount's
- and a whole lot more!
As a Business Development Manager, representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include -
- Developing an effective sales strategy
- Identifying key account to develop further sales
- Actively seeking new opportunities to further grow the company
- Control Client reviews and ensure that follow up actions are executed in a timely manner
What we need from you:
Recruitment and Business Development Experience is a must - we are looking for:
- An experienced recruiter who is ready to focus on pure business development
- A recruiter that knows the Student & Worker support markets, or similar
- Passion - we are proud of what we do and who we are
If you are looking for that next step in your recruitment journey, then becoming a Business Development Manager would be the next career choice for you.
- Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
- ILM Accreditation
- Personal training plan
- Multitude of benefits
- Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more - speak to Jehona, our internal recruiter in full confidence today. Just upload an updated CV and apply, successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.