Java / AEM Developer - London with US travel
Java / AEM Developer - London
Contract - 6 months
London and US
Skills: AEM, Adobe Experience Manager, Sling, OSGI, JCR, OAK, Jackrabbit, Sightly, HTL, Agile, Java
Working for a leading product development company for one of their US customers on a complete Greenfield project. The role will predominantly be located in London working to US hours (hours of work 12 - 9pm) with some travel across to the US (expenses paid) including an initial 2 weeks at the start of the contract.
You'll have the opportunity to put your knowledge and experience of AEM to good use translating business requirements into well-architected solutions best leveraging the AEM platform, leading technical design sessions, managing the technical delivery of custom development, integration's and data migration elements of the AEM implementation.
You will be responsible for managing technical scope and client expectations, providing hands-on, expert-level AEM technical expertise.
What you will have:
- Extensive AEM experience including development and architecture.
- Managed a project and team previously
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies
- AEM 6+ experience (A certification would be great)
- Sling Framework, JCR (Jackrabbit / OAK), OSGI, Java, Sightly / HTL
What they have:
- An innovative and collaborative culture.
- A passion for delivering exceptional innovative solutions & products.
- A 6 month contract opportunity with plenty scope for extension.
- An excellent daily rate
Please apply for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925097