Application Operations Support Team Lead - Large-scale Retailer
Application Operations Support Team Lead – Large-scale Retailer
An opportunity has arisen to join a very well known high street retail company, as Team Lead for the Applications Operations team who are responsible for providing operational support for business applications, with a focus on Data Scheduling and Transportation.
In the position of Applications Operations Team Lead you will:
- Manage performance of the support team (team of 5) in-line with SLA’s
- Manage the service transition from project delivery into support
- Establish and maintain core application security and disaster recovery standards.
- You will also provide hands on technical support where required.
To succeed on this position you will require:
- Demonstrable experience of File Transfer software and configuration; SCP, SFTP, FTP etc.
- Extensive prior applications operational support experience, ideally as a Team Lead
- Demonstrable experience of managing applications standards
- A strong knowledge of Windows/Linus shell scripting; bash, Korn Shell, Posix Awk etc.
- Experience of Scheduling Toolsets such as UC4.
- A strong understanding of Windows/Linux utilities
Additional preferable experience (not essential):
- Managing Windows Server platforms
- Experience of managing VMWare
- Managing Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Middleware technologies
The position is paying up to £55,000 per annum + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
This business is a well known high street retailer with amazing offices and a fantastic, vibrant work culture. A great place to work with a great deal of career progression opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924474