Leeds Building Society is looking for a Branch Manager to join our impressive network of branches.
About the role
The Branch Manager ensures that the branch operates in a compliant and efficient way through the development of an effective high performing team. By motivating colleagues to succeed and exceed branch objectives, the branch manager will ensuring compliant administration of the Branch.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
- Customer Service experience ideally with supervisory experience, in a retail/financial services environment.
- Educated to 5 GCSE level standard or equivalent (or above),
- Good leadership skills and the potential to inspire and influence the performance of a branch team.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
- Annual salary & performance related bonus
- 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
- Annual volunteering day & long service awards
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do - to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank - we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests. .
Interested in applying?
Click â€œPlease Applyâ€ below.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926067