Software Development Engineer C# - Medical Devices
Our client, a hugely dynamic and fast-growing SME based in the UK is currently looking to make a key addition to their Research and Development function through the hiring of an experienced Software Design Engineer C#.
The position will form a crucial part of the development of the next generation of the company technology working closely and cross functionally within the engineering team to bring innovation and creative solutions to the process. This position will report directly into the Lead Software Engineer.
Key Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Designing and creating debugging software
- Creation of code in line with company coding standards
- Review and improve existing documentation in relation to project guidance
- Use software management tools (I.e. version control, issue management)
- Develop Software under IEC62304 workflow
- Work within QMS guidelines interacting with QA to understand and implement their software design process
In order to be considered for this position candidates must closely match the following reference profile
- Expert knowledge of C# programming language in both Windows Embedded and desktop
- Ability to create high-availability multi-threaded applications
- Expert understanding of modern PC architecture
- Knowledge and practical experience of comms protocols including USB, SPI, UART and discrete lines
- Ability to understand 3rd party code
- Comfort working in a small, flexible, multidisciplinary team
- Defensive and safety-critical programming knowledge
Our client is offering a highly competitive and flexible financial package to the individual capable of meeting the challenges of this exciting position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925472