IFA Financial Adviser
Salary Range: £40,000- £50,000 + uncapped bonus above validation
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Bristol, City Centre
An exciting role is on offer for an experienced, motivated and driven diploma qualified Financial Adviser to work with existing clients already in the business.
My clients offers a full consultancy service to their business and personal clients.
The position will suit an Adviser with a good track record in the way of performance and quality of advice.
There may be line management/team leadership responsibilities and therefore AF6 would be advantageous. Applicants will hold the Diploma as a minimum and ideally be working towards Chartered status.
Key Duties will include:
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with our clients and other members of the team
- Work closely with other areas of the Create Group to provide a joint approach to our clients' requirements and requests
- Attend client meetings to win new business, present recommendations, maintain client relationships and review their objectives in line with their plans
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work and display self-discipline
In return, my client, is offering a permanent position with a range of benefits e.g.: Cycle to Work, bonus based on performance and Childcare Voucher schemes, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to start and end times for a suitable candidate, working in a friendly and ethical working environment.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.