Management Accountant required for a superb corporate service sector business based in South Birmingham. This is an opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA part-qualified candidate with excellent reporting and management accounts experience to join a multinational business in a progressive role.
As the Management Accountant, you will report directly to one of the Financial Controllers and be responsible for:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts for one business unit
- Preparing divisional group reports for board submission
- PI reporting for the business unit
- Monthly analysis and commentary on management information
- Business partnering the wider finance team
- Assisting with preparation of individual site financial appraisals
- Ad hoc invoicing of rebates and sales invoices
- Continuous improvement of existing systems and processes
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director with long-term management-led growth strategies
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, and study support is offered with the role. The client is looking for bright and ambitious candidates who are looking to progress within a large company within this growing team. Previous experience in management reporting is essential, as well as strong Excel skills.