Product Manager - Managed Services / Service Manager - EUC
Role: Service Manager / Product Manager / Managed Services - EUC
Location: Flexible on location across the country
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that requires a Product Manager for their Managed Service offering to their clients. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition. As a Product Manager you will manage the introduction and lifecycle of products and services for a given solution area. Your objective will be to ensure the success of the products within the group and in order to achieve this you will be working collaboratively with the Sales, Operations, Finance and Commercial teams across the company to drive successful outcomes for our clients.
- Development and in-life management of products and services that are 'easy to buy, easy to sell' and relevant for all business units
- Maintaining a strong understanding of your products' positioning within the market, including customer perception, knowledge of vendors, competitors and analysts' perceptions.
- Contributing to product strategy for your solution area based on your knowledge of the product and the market.
- Continual evaluation of market opportunities and identification of new products and capabilities within your solution area.
- Actively promoting and evangelising your products to both internal and external audiences, including Sales, Operations and customers.
- Production and management of product roadmaps for your solution area.
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Ability to work in virtual geographically dispersed teams
- Technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processed and their interaction with the project delivery teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skill
The Product Manager role will be flexibly located suited to you in terms of base location and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Product Manager / Service Manager that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926286