Our client based in Brighton are seeking a detailed and sucesdsfful system administrator to act as a key escalation point for all system adminstrators, enabling each to perform efectively through provision of oversight, support and instruction.
Essential skills & knowledge required:
- You will have excellent expereince reporting and monitoring agreed metrics and KPI`s across all system administrators to the client servcies management teasm.
- You will have excellent expereince supporting andf monitoring reviews and software implemnentions.
- You will have a technical underdtanding within Linux based server mainatenance and monitoring, LAMP,LAPP.
- Microsoft based server maintenance skills
- Detailed MySQL, PostgreSQL & MSSQL configuration and querying skills.
- Very strong Database Administrtation skills (DBA) and knowledge of distrubuted database.
- Ideally some Cloud based network design, build and maintenance expereince
- Clustering, loadbalncer and some firewalls configuration skills
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925180