Wedding List Advisor
Wedding List Advisor
London, W1A 1AB
My client is the UK and Irelands leading and longest established independent wedding list providers, founded in 1990. By 2008, They had completely established market leadership, and now boast locations in the Fulham Road, Chelsea, Selfridges London and Dublin. They are a family owned business, with a current head count of around forty employees. The business is experiencing a very exciting period of rapid growth, with its wedding list registry increasing by 400% in the last year.
Due to the expansion of their Selfridges Showroom they are looking to recruit a new full time Wedding List Advisor to join the team. The role will be based at their concession in Selfridges, Oxford Street reporting into the Concession Manager.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Meeting with customers on both an appointment and walk in basis to thoroughly explain the wedding list service they offer and converting them into a registration. Alongside, offering the same personal service over phone and e-mail for customers who do not want to come into store
- Managing your own client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Using your expert product knowledge to guide and advise clients through our 300+ brand offering to help them create the perfect wedding list
- Maintaining showroom standards and re-merchandising the showroom based on current and in-store trends
- Post meeting clients, registering them on our system and compiling their chosen gifts onto their wedding list
- Staying in touch with clients throughout their wedding to be on hand with advice and guidance at all stages
The successful candidate will ideally come from a client facing background, a passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous, but is not a must. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, with a positive "can do" attitude. They must be well presented and articulate with the confidence to offer a luxury one on one service building up relationships with clients. They will be able to communicate just as well over phone and email as they can face to face. The role is an equal split of client facing and administrative duties so organisation and self-motivation is key. Full product and brand training will be provided. The role would be ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in luxury retail, the role of Wedding List Advisor has full potential for career progression.
Hours of operation: Full time: 5 days a week (30 mins lunch) Mon-Sun, 8 hour shift between 9.00am-9.00pm including 5 weekend days a month
Holiday: 23 days paid holiday per year
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.