£20,000 - £24,000
Would you like to work for a 3-star accredited 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For' that offers a clear career path with a true sense of purpose? Then we have the role for you! Aspire are an international brand with offices in London, Birmingham, Singapore and Hong Kong and are looking for a Marketing Executive to work closely with the Head of Marketing to acquire and retain Aspire's candidates and clients.
Your role as a Marketing Executive:
- You will help roll out various marketing campaigns across both online and offline channels, such as Social Media, Email and Display to increase reach and brand awareness
- Utilising your excellent content skills, you will write and edit blogs and promote these through website content management
- Implement and evolve the E-CRM strategy including client e-shots, candidate newsletters and hot job e-shots to reach and target relevant candidates
- As a commercially savvy individual, you will be monitoring and reporting on ROI across all channels
- Proven track record of working on multi-channel campaigns both online and offline
- Previous experience in email marketing, with basic HTML coding
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- Video production or editing skills are highly desirable
- Free breakfast
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
If you're keen to take on an exciting challenge with a company that values the development of its employees, then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926357