General Showroom Manager - West Yorkshire Region
With expansion plans throughout the UK and 68 showrooms currently, we're looking for a General Manager in Waiting for the West Yorkshire region to support our existing showrooms throughout the area.
Wren Kitchens are a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens. We have 68 showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more throughout the year. We're passionate about kitchens and in providing a great service for our customers.
You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. You'll also need to have sales and management experience for this role. You'll probably have experience in a role such as Sales Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of our amazing managers in their showrooms and pick up best practice operations from the showrooms in your area. You'll support their days off, holidays and aid where required while learning what it is to be a general manager within Wren Kitchens.
Here are more details about what our General Managers do at Wren:
Critical purpose of role:
- To deliver exceptional customer experience; from initial engagement through to delivery or completed installation
- To manage retail showroom team to deliver expected sales targets & service standards
- To ensure Wren values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
- Manage end to end customer experience; Wren sales model, engagement, qualification, design, delivery and installation
- Managing and coaching in the showroom team to deliver; sales/KPI targets, service standards, showroom presentation standards, process compliance & company values by being an inspirational leader within the showroom
- HR; Conducting regular 1-2-1s, Performance Development reviews with the showroom team & interviewing / recruiting as required
- Working with Installation Managers to ensure service standards of fitters and installations in general are maintained
- Working with the Assistant General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team
- Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with service, products & installation
- Managing lead bank, generating appointments & managing outstanding quotes to ensure sales are converted
- Allocating web, telephone and walk in customers to designers
- Supporting showroom team with escalations and issue resolution where required
- Conducting daily team briefings to ensure showroom team is aware of all relevant information from HQ & locally
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay - best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits - free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924764