Sales & Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Job Title: Sales & Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 + benefits including pension + more (see below)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: AH9384
We are looking for a Sales and Customer Loyalty Team leader to supervise a brilliant team of Outbound Loyalty Executives and Telephone Account Managers. The team are responsible for minimising Machine in Field (MIF) decline, retaining service contracts and generating revenue and unit targets in line with the annual budgets set by the Sales & Customer Loyalty Manager.
You’ll be part of passionate and dedicated team. They are a vibrant bunch who all come together as a family. Our client is repeatedly described as a very friendly place to work. With strong work ethics.
Your day to day will include reporting, coaching, development of the team including conducting team briefs/meetings, recruiting, performance management, managing complaints, process improvements and executing marketing programmes to achieve business goals. You and your team will need to maintain and deliver exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers always.
You should have proven experience as a successful salesperson and can implement a concise sales methodology. Strong coaching and development skills are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great company and make an impact, guiding your team be the best they can be.
- Proven track record as a successful salesperson
- Strong coaching skills with demonstrable experience of improving peoples performance through a disciplined sales methodology
- Demonstrable experience of managing a strong team, including recruiting, direct line management, training & development, performance management and objective setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Top class written and verbal communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Experience of managing your own workload, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to build strong working relationships and experience of working cross-functionally within a business
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to listen to a customer's needs and match with the desired outcome for both the customer and our client
- Experience of forecasting revenues and forward planning
- Basic understanding of margins including calculations
- Computer literate with strong excel skills (for reporting and analysis purposes)
- Experience of problem-solving and the ability to present alternative solutions
- Understanding of change management
- General knowledge of franking products and the mailing solutions industry along with an insight into market competitors.
- Basic presentation skills
- Excellent retirement savings plan
- 23 days annual leave (plus public holidays and the option to buy/sell leave) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent recognition (including incentive trips and award schemes)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives as well as eye tests and flu jabs
- Season ticket loans
- Free parking
Wilde associates is working in the capacity of an employment agency in respect of this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924376