WebOps Engineer - Leading Tech Firm - £500 per day - Central London
WebOps Engineer - e-Commerce Company - £500 per day - Central London
A WebOps Engineer with strong experience in Amazon Web Services, Docker/Kubernetes and Puppet is now required by a leading technology company with an outstanding web presence based in Central London on a 6-month initial contract.
The WebOps Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering scalable architecture
- Production Environment Implementation of Docker and Kubernetes
- Management of cloud infrastructures
- Manage processes with Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Work on web applications stacks
The ideal WebOps Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in Amazon Web Services and technologies such as Cloudformation, EC2, ECS, RDS
- Strong skills in Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with Puppet ideally or Chef/Ansible
- Knowledge of a programming language (ie NodeJS, Ruby, Perl, Java, Python)
- Experience with technologies such as Nginx, Graphite, StatsD, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK Stack)
- Strong communication skills
- A can-do personality and excellent attention to details
This is an excellent opportunity to join an e-Commerce Leader client based in the heart of London. It is offered on an initial 6-month contract with a rate of up to £500 per day and an extremely high chance of extensions.
If you think you are suitable for the WebOps Engineer position, please send your most recent CV to ***************************** and let me know a suitable time to call you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926275