IT Risk Analyst
IT Risk Analyst
Up to £35k+ Fantastic Benefits
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Our well established client is looking to bring in an IT Risk Analyst to work alongside the head of the department. You will be involved in the support of identification, evaluation and reporting on information security or technology related risks and threats as well as contribute to the identification of appropriate and effective controls to mitigate those risks.
The company has a diverse technology infrastructure that will provide an interesting introduction to any candidate looking to consider careers in Operational Risk, Internal Audit or IT Operational Management.
- Undertake control assessments as requested that validate the effectiveness of the controls in place, providing appropriate recommendations for controls enhancements
- Undertake investigations to support the assessment of vulnerabilities and the identification of remediating actions
- Maintain awareness of technology threats
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to assess problems and suggest ways to deliver an appropriate solution
- Excellent communications skills across all levels
- Previous technology audit or risk related experience
- Knowledge of industry good practice such as CoBiT, ISO27000 and associated standards
- An understanding of the UK's data protection requirements
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924360