A leading card technology company who specialise in card payments are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager from a financial background.
(Strategy, Execution, Portfolio Migration, Stakeholder Management, Co-Brands, Marketing, Data, Development)
We are looking for a candidate with Marketing strategy experience and execution, Portfolio Migration and strong Stakeholder Management.
* Lead development of a successful strategy to win-back previous credit card customers
* Developing a winning marketing plan, ensuring that all activity is optimised via best in class targeting and multi-channel execution to drive customer engagement and portfolio profitability
* Lead the execution of the marketing plan, working closely with the issuers marketing team
* Managing key stakeholders (internal, partners and agencies)
Skills & Requirements:
* Strong marketing background with at least 10+ yrs. experience developing and driving results orientated marketing strategies and direct mail and digital marketing campaigns at major financial institutions
* Credit card marketing and lifecycle marketing experience is a must
* Acquisition and Loyalty Programme marketing experience a plus
* Strong experience and understanding of working with data and developing segmentation approaches to optimise campaign results
* Strong strategic thinking with analytical skill
* Energetic self-starter, possessing excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Travel between Chester / London is expected when required.
This is an excellent long-term contract opportunity for further details please apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925727