IT Service Desk and IT Operations Technician 1st Line (Shift)
Job Role: IT Service Desk and IT Operations Technician 1st Line (Shift)
Contract Type: Permanent
We specialise in first and second charge mortgages working with a number of the UKs leading banks and building societies which makes for a very varied role. On a day to day basis our IT Service Desk and IT Operations Technician 1st Line manages IT incidents, requests and changes within the organisation.
Our IT Service Desk and IT Operations Technician 1st Line will complete client software deployments into Test environments. You will process service desk tickets to 1st line level and if needed escalate service-impacting incidents to 2nd Line.
To help our clients transform operational performance through our people, technology and adaptable solutions.
We are a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing and operational transformation, specialising in the provision of lending, investments and savings services. Over 50 major financial services providers rely on us to manage their lending and investment portfolios.
What we expect from you:
· Be Supportive
· Be Customer Focused
· Be Risk Aware
· Be Accountable
· Be Bold
· Be Results Driven
What you can expect in return
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Development, regular coaching from your Manager
- Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through Target Flex
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits scheme (eg childcare vouchers, Dental cover)
- Performance Reviews and support with development needs
- A modern office and supportive culture
- A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
- An active Charity and CSR program.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Educated to 5 standard GCSE's of C or greater, including English and Mathematics
- Require excellent interpersonal skills in handling contact with end-users, staff, customers and suppliers
- 1 year working within Information Technology and supporting end users
- 1st Line Microsoft Desktop software knowledge (i.e. Windows 7/10, Office)
- 1st Line Microsoft Server knowledge (i.e. Server 2008/2012)
- 1st Line Microsoft Server Application knowledge (i.e. Exchange, Active Directory)
- Working experience of ITIL processes and procedures
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service Desk
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Degree or Technical Qualifications
- ISeries Knowledge
- Any IT Technical accreditation e.g. MCSE, CCNA etc.
- Previous shift experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926222