Manchester City Centre
Full time - Permanent
A leading law firm based in Manchester City Centre are seeking a Billing Cashier to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The Billing Cashier will provide administrative support to a busy Billing Department within a leading law firm based in Manchester City Centre.
* Preparing bills and following instructions within required time-scales,
* You will be responsible for chasing pre-bills issued to maximise and increase billing opportunities.
* You will liaise with Partners, fee earners and support staff to facilitate the success and efficiency of the billing process.
* Candidates should have experience as a Billing/Legal Cashier preferably within a law firm
* You should have experience in managing own workload
* Be able to co-ordinate work activities within the team to meet deadlines
* Have excellent IT skills and be proficient using Microsoft Office including Outlook
* Candidates should be team players and be able to demonstrate a helpful and professional manner.
To apply for this role please send your CV to
Please contact Jayne Kivlehan, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are a Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the UK.