Purchase Ledger Clerk
Chase and Holland are working with an international engineering company based in Mansfield. Due to expansion, they are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team, assisting with all aspects of accounts payable including payments, data management and forecasting.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Registering and matching high volume supplier invoices
- Handling all enquiries relating to accounts payable issues
- Reconcile & analyse supplier statements on a regular basis
- Produce weekly payment forecasts
- Prepare electronic payments & cheque runs
- Filing & archiving of accounts payable documentation
- Setting up new suppliers & maintaining master files
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of purchase ledgers/accounts payable
- The ability to multitask, organise and prioritise
- A positive, proactive approach to their work
- Strong IT skills, including advanced level Excel
As a large, global player in their sector, this company offers employees a variety of options with regards to progression and development. You'll be working in a forward thinking and proactive environment.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924806