Service Implementation/Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager required for my client a market leading supplier of fully integrated business management software with solutions for HR, supply chain, professional services, not for profit, and health and social care.
This role offers a competitive salary, company car/allowance, performance bonus, half a day off each month and the opportunity to work from home when not on customer site.
The Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for the implementation of professional services CRM solutions (Predominately Recruitment CRM) according to content, schedule, budget and quality, as agreed with the client.
You will provide project management which will involve managing the demands of multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a trusted advisor to a number of clients, also providing guidance to other Solution Delivery Manager clients, ensuring success across each client's projects, and ensuring extremely high levels of client satisfaction.
You will have a broad range of IT and consulting experience, with deep understanding of project management. This customer-facing role is the main representative in a customer's project and requires outstanding relationship management skills.
- Project owner and accountable for successful delivery of CRM projects, establishing what the customer views as a successful project and managing to those expectations.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and management of day to day client-level relationships, from client project team members to board level executives.
- Provide or facilitate the functional and technical expertise to ensure successful project delivery through delegation, communication and cross-departmental and divisional coordination.
- Own and manage your projects.
- Establish strategic partnerships, striving to become a trusted advisor to the client's leadership
- Must be able to command a group audience and lead discussions including best practice, solution delivery strategy, professional services methodology and executive-level requirement gathering
- Owning project level escalations
- Anticipate needs and position training, support and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Ensure that engagements conclude with satisfied clients that are willing to be references for new potential clients
- Engaging with pre-sales activities as required
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously
Key experience & skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of implementing CRM and/or Recruitment CRM Solutions
- Ability to think strategically and turn business objectives into technical solutions
- Ability to influence others in a matrix-team environment
- Strong product knowledge
- Own your assignments from commencement to conclusion, providing the business with progress reports on a timely basis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with all levels of client and Access project stakeholders up to and including board level
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Delivering successful projects in line with the company values, Change, Respect, Own, Win, Do, Smile
- Excellent time management
- Ability to travel to meet client and project needs
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong customer focus behaviours, results driven, dynamic, adaptable, and a proactive can do attitude
My client has grown significantly over the last decade and with future growth plans in place, this is very much the business to be working with at the moment. A highly professional and forward thinking business with a genuine focus on both customer and employee experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925254