Full Stack Developer
You’ll be joining us as part of a growing team to help build the first version of our platform - a greenfield Elixir/Phoenix project. You’ll be closely involved in the product roadmap and all decisions concerning the tech stack. There is no legacy codebase to maintain and our backend is 100% Elixir.
We’re keen to hire excellent people from any background, previous experience with Elixir is not essential if you have experience with another functional language.Requirements
- Interest/experience in functional programming
- PostgreSQL (or similar)
- Strong product ownership and initiative
The following are a plus:
- Experience with React/VueJS
- Interest/experience in Machine Learning
- Open source contributions
- Interest in UX/UI
The personal development of all our employees is key for us. We regularly attend Elixir meetups and budget is available for conferences including, but not limited to, Elixir London and Elixir EU.
In addition we offer:
- £40-£65K DOE
- 27 days holiday a year + bank holidays
- Perkbox benefits
- Equity Options
Our mission is to accelerate incredible careers and develop a diverse group of future leaders. We want to address the lack of high-quality, career-focused apprenticeships on offer for ambitious young people and provide employers with the means to attract the best non-graduate talent.
We’re a diverse, fun-loving team in the heart of London who enjoy dodgeball, weekly quizzes, and helping young people into their dream career!
Our social mission is at the heart of our business so if doing good is as important as building a commercial business to you, you will find WhiteHat incredibly rewarding.
- We are all owners: we think about the impact of our actions on the team, the company and on our external perception
- Good people win: we believe that respect flows both ways; we are approachable, warm and responsive
- We put others first: we go above and beyond to create an exceptional service and experience for our users
- We believe in social mobility: your background should never define your destination
- We are changemakers: we are working to create impact at scale
- Integrity is paramount: we put our apprentices’ success first
- We are honest but kind: direct feedback delivered with kindness helps others realise their full potential
- We are mission & results driven: we pursue excellence in everything we do and we energise and inspire others through the standards we set
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79159221