Systems Analysis / Systems Integration specialist
Systems Analysis / Systems Integration specialist sought by a client with large headquarters in Sussex.
This role will design, develop and implement innovative technical solutions, overcoming the complexity of process and data interaction between organisations. In addition we are looking for someone who will manage and undertake Business, Functional and Technical Analysis for both development and support projects and activities.
Duties will include:
- Undertake analysis and definition of projects to enhance and deliver new features and functionality to meet agreed business requirements in timely manner, to budget and without compromising quality
- Design and implement new or enhanced operational processes to meet business objectives and improve efficiency to minimise the risk of disruption to availability
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external teams on operational technologies
- Support the business in the creation of Business Cases and Change Requests to continually improve the functionality, performance, and reliability of our systems
- Create Functional Specifications for work packages to be delivered by other parties
- Manage the relationship with third-party partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with a persuasive and assertive approach
- Strong written and verbal presentations skills
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Experience of process automation design and implementation.
- Experience of Windows and UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of Java, scripting etc
- Experience of various data transfer technologies such as HTTP, FTP, Web Services
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926072