Network Support Analyst
Network Support Analyst - £30k - £48k + Excellent Benefits
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
This is an opportunity for you to join an award-winning client who value and reward loyalty, provide career progression and the chance to work with some fantastic people.
Our client is a multi-award winning leader in their field; they are an established, yet growing organisation - where they operate both within highly successful specialist markets and as well as more mainstream blue chip clients.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates and you could join them and become a
Member of the Infrastructure Services team performing the installation, layout, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance of network components under the instruction of the Network Services Manager whilst being sensitive to the security requirements presented by a business.
Some of the skills & experience are included below:-
- Theoretical and practical TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Excellent understanding of firewalls, best practice, security, VLANs, custom routing.
- Previous experience working with Dell SonicWALL firewalls and HP Procurve switches
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems
- Detailed technical knowledge with a proven track record in the design and application of virtualisation solutions
- Expert knowledge of Windows Active Directory environments, domain trust, federated authentication, design and implementation
- Experience with VOIP and related network configuration
- Experience managing infrastructure and change within PCI compliant environments
- Excellent understanding of VMWare ESXi
- Experience with Amazon AWS and other cloud technologies
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and self-motivation at all times.
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Promote a culture that embraces change, continuous improvement and a 'can do' attitude.
- Attention to detail
- A full (clean) UK driving licence
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924861