Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Canterbury, Kent
This is a permanent position!
Our clients Nursery is an OUTSTANDING full day care nursery located on the semi-rural outskirts of Canterbury city centre. Their nursery offers care for children from the age of two across three rooms.
The staff are incredibly friendly, warm and welcoming, and their aim is for the children to feel the 'home from home' feeling.
Job role: Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
Hours: Full time (43 hours a week)
Salary: Approximately £17,000 per annum
- To be responsible for the development of and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess children's progress, ensuring correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children and young people within your work.
- To be an experienced key person
What you need:
- Have a genuine passion for high quality care, education and outdoor play
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- You must have your own transport due to the location of the setting
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and quote AC1606 and ask for Daisy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925219