As an Operator Maintainer you will be responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of Production Equipment. You will also be capable of the change over of production machinery.
My client is a large growing business who has been established for many years. They offer great long term career prospects for their team.
- Ensure that Critical Control Point (CCP) & Quality Control Point (QCP) checks are carried out, documented and appropriate corrective action is taken as required
- Effectively manage housekeeping and organisation in area of control to factory GMP standard
- Operate and monitor processing, filling and packaging equipment to ensure production targets are met, proactively looking for and resolving issues before they develop
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve and rectify equipment related issues to minimise downtime and maximise.
- Operational Efficiency, always looking for root cause elimination.
- Interact with and operate automated equipment.
- Ensure issues that affect line performance (equipment or people) are communicated effectively to engineering group or to Team Leader.
- Carry out line changeovers and product set ups on equipment (includes basic mechanical set ups of equipment and program changes for automated equipment)
- Mechanically disassemble and reassemble lines for changeover.
- Coordinate and manage material supply to and from the production line.
- Repair basic faults and break downs.
- Must be willing to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Must hold Safety and Quality as a value and be an advocate for safe behaviour in others.
- Must be experienced in equipment operation, preferable in a medium/high speed packaging or processing environment.
- Practical mechanical experience in a similar production environment
- Forklift truck experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and team working ability.
- Must be able to work calmly in challenging situations.
- Qualification in an Engineering Discipline.
£30,000 plus a benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924110