I am currently recruiting for a Database Administrator to join my client. You will be joining a consultancy that can offer you a range of interesting project to work on as well as training and development to ensure your career growth. Working with customers you will be involved in application installation and configuration, application issue resolution and general application support.
- Provision development, test and production server environments for internal use
- Liaise with customers to set up and configure application servers and server environments
- Liaise with customers to configure Mango and third-party software for use within their environments according to their requirements
- Logs, escalates, tracks, and resolves environmental, application, systems, database, alerting, and monitoring issues
- Conducts root cause analysis and service disruption reporting
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and fix operational issues with software deployments in development and customer environments
- Communicates and coordinates system outages and resolution Application Support
- Supports the DevOps team’s operational, failure/recovery, and performance testing in both the test and production environments
- BSc/BA in computational field.
- Tomcat or similar web server
- Familiarity with Linux
- The ability to drive or fly to meetings at client sites, including international travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
Please apply for further information on this fantastic opportunity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926032